Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Campus Penguin Design Reaction


Above you can see our new design! As a team we agreed on the color scheme and are happy overall. There is a couple of points that we might change but overall we like the look. But what we like is what we like.



Since our target audience are students, I asked a random student (who wishes not to be named and is majoring in graphic design), what do they think of the layout amongst other questions as well. This is what they had to say:

"I think this is a fantastic idea. The design seems very pleasing to the eye and makes it look like a legitimate site. The main thing that does bother me is that the colors in some area are blue. As far as design goes, it seems very well balanced and well organized. This is something I would definitely use as I am not pleased with the amount of money we receive when we spend so much on books. I bought a book for $70 used and only got $15 back. I just don't understand why the books are so expensive but they buy it back for so cheap. We are students and do not have a whole bunch of money to spend on books and only get a fraction of what we spent back."

No comments:

Post a Comment