Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Last week for teamBravoSF v1.1

We decided to go with making a book selling site similar to Craigslist. Since our school does not have any way for students to sell books to others we felt there was a need to create a site where students can do so. I know and a lot of us know that the dates given to return books may not be ideal for some. We also are not happy with the amount of money we get back.

Over the last week I have researched different ways we can create this site. I looked at sites like Craigslist and Backpage to see what they have done and how we can implement it to our site. I also looked at already created data bases that may help us in the long run and integrating it to our website we will create.

My job as part of the technology team is to make sure each part of the website will work correctly and smoothly. I must make sure the code is correct and easy for the other developers on the team to understand. I also have to bring in technologies to implement to the website for it to work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment