Thursday, October 21, 2010

Westminster Wedding being featured on TLC

Allyson and Jason are good people and friends of my wife. I was told that the original photographer she had hired was no longer available for her special day. I also found out that she was on an extra tight budget and only a couple weeks away from her special day. I could only imagine the stress so I offered my services to them since I was available that day. A few days went past and I got an email from the couple with excitement.




So you are probably wondering what that email read. Well, no, it's not a regular video person, but a video "lad" from Film Garden networks. Film Garden is currently creating a new show that will be aired on TLC later this year. I guess good things do happen to good people. This ended up being a win win for me! I got to go down to Los Angeles, end up probably being on T.V., made some great connections, and did what I love to do!

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment